How much hair do i need?
A full sew-in would need approximately 8 to 10 ounces of hair (3 bundles is enough unless you like it full). Each bundle weigh 3.5 ounces. Keep in mind that since the hair is sold by the total weight, the rule is: "The longer the hair, the shorter the weft."
Can i perm or dye the hair?
Yes! Tokyo Hair Extensions provides virgin human hair, you can perm and dye if you want.
How long does Tokyo Hair Extensions last?
Hair can last 1-2 years with PROPER MAINTENANCE & CARE. Always use heat protective styling products when using heat styling tools.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL TEXTURES:
- Shampoo at least once a week
- Use shampoo no higher than pH7
- Do NOT massage
- Rinse throughly with lukewarm water
- Apply conditioner, comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends working your way up to weft
- Rinse thoroughly
- Let air dry
DAILY MAINTENANCE for Curly Hair:
- Use styling products minimally to avoid build up
- For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look
- For "WET" look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water
- AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT!!
- Dampen hair with a water bottle
- Comb through(wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up
- Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls
- Let air dry
- Style as desired